Last year my goal in green beauty was to find the best of natural and organic beauty and fill my makeup capsule with only products I truly love. Here are my must haves for the year:
Best of Green Beauty 2017
- Hynt Beauty DUET Perfecting Concealer – This concealer was my all time holy grail concealer for the year. It covers it all (dark spots, dark circles, redness). I have oily blemish prone skin and it was so hard to find a concealer that wasn’t too oily, actually covered, and suit my skin tone. Hynt Beauty’s concealer is the one that checks off all my requirements. Its a staple for any natural beauty kit. Last year I created a daytime makeup routine where I showed you guys how I use this organic concealer.
2. Glossier Boy Brow – Boy Brow is a paraben free and cruelty free product that is one of my favorite brow products of the year. I am a fan of the shade black and clear. Depending on what I need I switch between the too.
3. Plain Jane Beauty Translucent Powder – This is my go to setting powder. It gives me a natural looking matte finish that never looks cakey. (and did I mention there’s no flash back).
4. Zuzu Luxe Blush in Bella Donna – I am a huge fan of multi-use products. This terra-cotta soft gold blush is great as a blush or an eye shadow.
5. Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in Sugar Daddy – This highlight is for the girl who loves to glow.
6. Cocokind Organic Rosewater – A staple in both my skincare and makeup collection. This is the ultimate multiuse product for me. I love using it as a toner and a setting spray.
7. RMS Beauty Vintage Cake Liner – It took forever to find an organic liner that I actually love but it was love at first sight with this one.
8. Nu Evolution Lipstick in Fierce – This rich brown lipstick is my favorite neutral of the year. It’s extremely moisturizing and the pigment is awesome.
9. Luxie Brushes – The key to a great ethical and clean makeup collection is a set of high quality makeup brushes. These brushes are vegan and cruelty free and totally worth splurging on. I plan to grow my collection of these brushes this year.
10. Tammy Fender Clarifying Dermagel – My skin is oily and blemish prone so I need a high quality moisturizer that battles all that for me. This year my go to has been the clarifying dermagel.
11. Innersense Hydrating Hair Bath + Hydrating Cream Conditioner – Having an organic haircare system that nourishes my hair is really important to me. The hydrating collection is ultra hydrating, but still remains lightweight. Whether I wear my hair in its naturally curly state or decided to rock a blow out this system allows me to do both.